1. What regions does Custom Electronics cover?
We cover all regions throughout Ireland.
2. How do I book a Site Survey Visit?
Contact us here
3. What service does Custom Electronics provide?
Custom Electronics supply and commission a Fire Detection and Alarm Systems, Disabled Refuge and Nurse Call. We can also provide an installation service.
4. What is the standard to which Fire Alarm and Detection Systems should comply?
I.S. 3218:2013+A1:2019 is the standard for Fire Alarm Systems in Ireland. This covers both commercial and domestic systems.
5. Are Fire Alarms mandatory in the workplace?
You have a responsibility to provide a safe place of work therefore you must have a Fire Detection and Alarm System.
6. How often should a Fire Alarm and Detection System be serviced?
In general a Fire Alarm and Detection System must be inspected and maintained every 3 months (4 times per year), as per the I.S. 3218:2013+A1:2019 Standards. Some systems may only require 2 visits per year.
7. Do I need Fire Extinguishers/Fire Blankets in the workplace?
In accordance with an Irish Standard 291:2015 you are required to have Fire Extinguishers/Fire Blankets in the workplace.
Note: Maintenance of Extinguishers should be carried out at least once per annum.
Contracts Manager at Alfa Electrical
Operations Manager at Herbert Park Hotel